August 7, 2018: Demand 8

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB
August 7, 2018: Demand 8

Post by Z6IIAB » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:03 am

I appreciate the joke here but why would that little damned dude ask who's the bad guy in a story that seems to not need one since johnbie said "win win"? were all the stories fucshia read to him about good x evil? so it was weird for him to not exist a bad guy there? ...are all stories always about heroes and villain, ultimately? do we need two sides to tell a story? or a conflict of interests? I digress, but I just needed to make sense of the strip...
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.

progan01

Post by progan01 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:17 am

When you're the bad guy, everybody else in the story is the REAL bad guy.

I thought you understood how this works.
What is to give light must endure burning.

—-Viktor Frankl

Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:01 pm

progan01 wrote:When you're the bad guy, everybody else in the story is the REAL bad guy.

I thought you understood how this works.
little dammed dude is not a bad guy. I mean, not in death at least he ain't. he just wanna listen to stories. poor lil guy.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.

progan01

Post by progan01 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:19 pm

To the johnbie, story dude is just another bad guy, reminding him of the terror in his life. Do you get it now?
What is to give light must endure burning.

—-Viktor Frankl

Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:52 pm

progan01 wrote:To the johnbie, story dude is just another bad guy, reminding him of the terror in his life. Do you get it now?
To be honest, I don't think you are making sense. At all. To the johnbie, radical feminists are the bad guy. And story dude is like... a stranger, at best.