Hush, you tart!

Talk about the comic
LilithLegionary
Hush, you tart!

Post by LilithLegionary » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:13 pm

Just wanted to say chibi-newbie-pimp attempts at pimping are both weirdly adorable yet sad, reminding me a bit of otherwise smart but insecure men who swallow the redpill to "assert dominance".

I look forward to this arc and his dynamic with wonky handmaiden girl. Been following your work 15 years now Tat! Love you 😘

Z6IIAB

Re: Hush, you tart!

Post by Z6IIAB » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:49 pm

me too! it's kinda enerving tho', despite milton(?) being funny he is still as sexist as they come.
welcome to the forum ^^!
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.

LilithLegionary

Post by LilithLegionary » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:33 pm

Z6IIAB wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:49 pm
me too! it's kinda enerving tho', despite milton(?) being funny he is still as sexist as they come.
welcome to the forum ^^!
Thanks for the welcome! You are right, they do say a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down, Tat drawing him adorable and unassuming doesn't make him any less disturbing in what he has done/built in the past.

Yes, he is very sexist as a scientist and now has a chance to live out what he perceives as "the pimp dream", which is kind of scary. How many dudes share that fantasy?

Im amazed Tats work is so consistently good.

Pukje

Post by Pukje » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:58 pm

Characters with character are my favorites. Very intrigued by where this story arc is going to go.